Hi girls. Happy Monday! I hope you are doing well with another week of quarantine in the bag. As always, I am rounding up the best sellers from last week. I know a lot of us are working from home so I shared some outfits to inspire your work flow in this post and many of the top sellers were cozy, loungewear pieces.
1. ZELLA LEGGINGS – In my opinion these are the best outfit leggings. They’re pretty thick meaning they are not see through. They’re high waisted, give you a hug feeling and look great wash after wash so you will have them for seasons to come.
2. JOGGERS – Super comfy and cozy joggers. I love the mauve color.
3. CHAMBRAY JOGGERS – These truly are the MVP of my Best Seller’s list. Another week in the Top 5 spot! They are still 40% off but sizes are limited.
4. BUTTON BACK PUFF SWEATER – This sweater is so pretty with the back button detailing. It’s still 50% off if you were considering purchasing! I am wearing size s.
5. CARDIGAN – Another repeat item on my Top Seller’s list! It’s such a great cardi and it’s still 50% off!
6. OVERALLS – One of my readers recommended these in my Target Insiders FB Group, which by the way if you love Target you should totally join us! I am wearing size S and they are available in 4 different color options. I chose charcoal/grey because they reminded me of the Aerie ones. These are great for spring, summer and are so comfortable. They do come with a belt for a more fitted look, but it is removable if you chose to do with out it.
7 & 8. TANK and SWEATPANTS – One of my favorite wardrobe staples is this tank from Target! Wears well, looks good wash after wash and is just $8. My wide leg sweatpants are also from Target and are so soft and the perfect length for Spring.
Thank you so much for visiting Blushing Rose Style!