Happy Monday girls. How are you doing with week two of quarantine? I hope you’re doing well. I am rounding up the best sellers from last week. With physical stores being closed, lots of retailers were having sales including Nordstrom which was 25% off sitewide. There were so many great brands that were included.
2. TOP – This is such a cute top, and I love the ruffle detailing. I am wearing size XS and fits TTS.
3. ATOCHA NECKLACE – It’s definitely one of my favorite pieces that I wear the most often. The necklace has mixed reviews online, it actually stopped me from buying it initially. But then I saw it in person and fell in love. I have had it since April of last year, and it still looks great.
4. JOGGERS – You girls now I love joggers, and we’re now fully in the season for them. While these are more casual, I highly recommend these pants from Banana Republic as a workwear option. I styled them 3 different ways in this post. I also recommend these joggers as more of a budget friendly options.
5. JEANS – I have always been a skinny jeans girl at heart but I have become a fan of the mom jean look. These are by Agolde and I love the raw hem and that they do not have any distressing. You can read more about how I styled them here.
6. BRALETTE – My favorite go-to for bralettes are these from Free People. They’re comfortable and so pretty.
7. BEYOND YOGA LEGGINGS – I love the blush color of these leggings. Beyond Yoga leggings are known for their soft fabric and amazing quality so they are meant to last. I also recently purchased these lounge leggings from Backcountry. They are so soft, great for lounging or low impact workouts. You can see more in this post and you can use code ANNA15 on your first Backcountry order. Once there, make sure to check out these Sorel sneakers. They are so comfortable, fit tts and available in three colors.
8. MULES – Stylish, comfortable and go with everything! A definitely wardrobe staple for Spring.
9. BLOUSE – This is one of the beautiful tops from the GibsonxIWD collection. I know it’s pretty bold, especially for me but it definitely is a fun piece to style. If you prefer a neutral color palette, this mock neck balloon sleeve top from Banana Republic is stunning. You can visit this post for more styling ideas.
10. CARDIGAN – This cardi has such a great length. Great multi-season wardrobe staple. Wear it now and in the fall with jeans, or in the summer with shorts. It fits TTS, I am wearing XS
Thank you for visiting Blushing Rose Style Blog!