Happy Monday friends. Does it still feel like Monday even though a lot of us have been homebound? Anyway, I hope you’re doing well. I am rounding up the best sellers from last week. Many retailers continued to have amazing sales and it looks like you girls took advantage of them!
3. SWEATER BLAZER – One of my favorite J.Crew purchases I ever made was on this blazer. It is such a great transitional piece to have in your wardrobe. I own this camel one and one in ivory. It is currently on sale! Save 40% off with code SPRING.
4. ATOCHA NECKLACE – It’s definitely one of my favorite pieces that I wear the most often. The necklace has mixed reviews online, it actually stopped me from buying it initially. But then I saw it in person and fell in love. I have had it since April of last year, and it still looks great.
5. SWEATER – It’s a perfect sweater for spring! It’s lightweight and you can’t beat the trendy soft play of leopard print.
6. SLIDE SANDAL – Comfortable, cute and goes with everything.
7. SWEATSHIRT – I’ve had this oversized sweatshirt for months! I love the fun tie dye print and the cozy fit.
8. LEGGINGS – One of my go-to brands for leggings is Zella. They look great wash after wash and these are currently 25% off.
9. CARDIGAN – Lightweight and a beautiful color cardigan for Spring.
10. REVLON ROOT ERASE – I usually get my roots touched up professionally every 4-6 weeks but with being homebound, I wanted to take care of them myself. You can see my step-by-step tutorial in this post.
Thanks so much for visiting Blushing Rose Style Blog!