Happy Monday, friends. I hope you all had an amazing weekend. I am rounding up last week’s best sellers all chosen by you! Fall in in full swing and there are such cute options this year. I love this puff sleeve sweatshirt and this affordable color block cardigan.
1. SWEATSHIRT – I am in love with this puff sleeve sweatshirt from Express. The sleeves are so cute and the fabric is buttery soft. It’s such a fun piece because it looks great dressed up or worn casually as loungewear. I’m wearing size small.
2. BOOTIES – These booties are so comfortable! I sized up by half size. Even though the toe is pointy, they are not narrow. The elastic on both sides of the boot make them very easy to put on and take off.
3. SHERPA JACKET – I was looking for a jacket to wear for when I run outside to walk my dog or when I go on walks with the kids and this sherpa from Old Navy is perfect. It’s currently 50% off and available in all sizes. Wearing size xs.
4. SWEATER PONCHO – Fall is the perfect time of year for sweater ponchos. This poncho from J.Crew is so cozy and also available in cream and black. I’m wearing xs. For more outfit ideas with sweater ponchos, check out THIS post.
5. SWEATER – This over sized tunic sweater is an amazing Walmart find for just $17! It’s so comfortable and the fabric is not itchy. I’m wearing size small. The tunic length makes it perfect for leggings, skinny jeans or jeggings. They do have a lot of stretch, so you could size down. My hat and loafers are also Walmart finds. For more fall fashion from Walmart, check out THIS post.
8. CARDIGAN – For my color blocking loving girls, this cardigan is for you! This Target find is such a great alternative to the ever so popular Madwell Kent cardigan. Fits tts, I’m wearing size small.
Thank you so much for visiting Blushing Rose Style Blog.