Happy Monday. We’re officially in October and I already feel like this month is going to fly by. Today, I am rounding up the best seller’s of September. There were so many good Target finds last month that made the list including these paper bag style pants and sweater poncho.
You can view previous best seller posts HERE and HERE
2. SWEATER – Cozy and comfortable, this sweater is perfectly oversized. It’s available in eight additional colors and I’m wearing size small.
3.AB-SOLUTION JEANS – These jeans are some of the most comfortable pairs that I own. I love the ab-solution waistline technology in these jeans! They’re so flattering and lifts in all the right places.
4. SWEATER PONCHO – This poncho was such a great Target find! The fabric is comfortable, not itchy and the structure has actual arm holes which makes for easy styling. I own it in olive & oatmeal.
5. BLAZER – I am such a sucker for plaid and this blazer from H&M is so good. It’s under $50, has an oversized fit and I’m wearing xs.
6. SWEATER – This cozy sweater is so soft, comfortable and versatile for styling. The length is perfect for leggings, I’m wearing size small.
7. PLAID PANTS – Workwear but make it comfortable. These plaid pants are actually joggers and are such a great workwear option. They fit tts, I’m wearing xs and they’re just $20.
8. PAPER BAG PANTS – Another amazing workwear find are these pants! They are extremely comfortable and the fabric is thick which means they will work for now and for cooler temperatures ahead. Fit wise, they are high-waisted, fit tts and I am wearing size 2. I naturally have wider hips and sometimes these pants don’t work well for my figure but these come up so high and emphasize the smaller portion of my waist, they look very flattering. For more affordable workwear ideas, check out THIS post.
9. BOOTIES – Are you a fan of snakeskin? These booties are such a comfortable find. They fit tts and under $35.
10. RAIN JACKET – I absolutely love this rain jacket from J.Crew and I’m happy to see you girls enjoying it as well! It has perfect length, has a hood and a cinched waist so you can control the shape. New this year, it’s also available in a leopard print which is so cute! Size wise, it runs big, I’m wearing xs.
Thanks so much for visiting Blushing Rose Style Blog.