2. Tank Top – The best selling tank from Target is back in stock! It’s such a great wardrobe basic and is only $8.
My olive pants didn’t quite make the top 10 but I wanted to give them an honorable mention since you girls seemed to enjoy them as much as I did! They have a lot of stretch and I am wearing size 2.
3. Overalls – I absolutely love these overalls. They are so comfy and perfect for the weekends.
4. Sneakers – These have been top sellers for 3 weeks in a row! They’re so good and I’m glad you agree. They are considered a running shoe but they look great as a sneaker for your athleisure and casual looks. I love this outfit of the sneakers with a simple sweatshirt, jeans and a lightweight vest. On slight chillier days, I would swap out the vest for either this sherpa version, or my jacket.
6. and 7. Sweater & Jeans – Sometimes you just get a really good pair of jeans, and these are the jeans for me. I love the cut, wash and fit. My sweater is so cozy and neutral. Looks great with jeans, but would be so comfy with leggings.
9. Bathing Suit – I know it might be weird to start thinking about bathing suits in January, but next month I’m off to Disney with my family and cannot wait to wear this one. It’s so cute and flattering.
Thanks so much for stopping by Blushing Rose Style Blog!