Hi girls. Happy Monday. I hope you all had a wonderful weekend. We had amazing weather here yesterday, but it seems like we’re back to winter today.
Here is my round up of the best sellers from last week. The top selling retailer was Target.
You can view previous best seller posts HERE and HERE
1. Sneakers – Second week in a row that these are number 1 on this list! It’s easy to see why. They are technically running sneakers, but would look great with any athleisure look. They were originally $79 / Now $49.
2. Lure Pumps – My go-to nude pumps that are so comfortable and go with everything! They are currently 60% off, and under $50.
3. Leopard Espadrille Sneakers – If you can believe, these are from Target , but then again maybe it’s easy to believe since Target is amazing! These are super cute and available in white.
4. High neck blouse – Another Target find! I tried on this blouse and styled it different ways to show how versatile it is. It’s a great option for workwear, but looks great with jeans for a casual look. You can see the other looks in this post.
5. Ruffle Trim Top – Tee inspired, but elevated with the trim and ruffle detailing, this top is a great option for workwear styles. It is also on MAJOR sale right now. Originally $54 / Now $10!
6. Cozy Top – Super cozy top that does have matching pants if you wanted a complete loungewear set.
7. Quarter Zip Fleece Pullover – Super cozy fleece with pretty ombre pink coloring.
8. Joggers – These joggers are so soft and feel like they’re from Lululemon. The cut is so good and they fit so well.
9. Striped Long Tee – Such a great wardrobe basic for $15.
10. Knit Cardigan – How fun are the sleeves? This cardigan is currently 40% off, just $26.
Thank you for visiting Blushing Rose Style Blog!