Hi girls. Happy Monday. I hope you all had a wonderful weekend. We had amazing weather here yesterday, but it seems like we’re back to winter today.
Here is my round up of the best sellers from last week. The top selling retailer was Target.
1. Sneakers – Second week in a row that these are number 1 on this list! It’s easy to see why. They are technically running sneakers, but would look great with any athleisure look. They were originally $79 / Now $49.
2. Lure Pumps – My go-to nude pumps that are so comfortable and go with everything! They are currently 60% off, and under $50.
4. High neck blouse – Another Target find! I tried on this blouse and styled it different ways to show how versatile it is. It’s a great option for workwear, but looks great with jeans for a casual look. You can see the other looks in this post.
5. Ruffle Trim Top – Tee inspired, but elevated with the trim and ruffle detailing, this top is a great option for workwear styles. It is also on MAJOR sale right now. Originally $54 / Now $10!
7. Quarter Zip Fleece Pullover – Super cozy fleece with pretty ombre pink coloring.
9. Striped Long Tee – Such a great wardrobe basic for $15.
10. Knit Cardigan – How fun are the sleeves? This cardigan is currently 40% off, just $26.
Thank you for visiting Blushing Rose Style Blog!