Happy Monday, friends. I am rounding up Last Week’s Best Sellers. Many of you are heading back into the office or classroom and have requested for me to show more workwear, and I’m happy to see you are liking what I’m sharing. A lot of the pieces on this week’s list work so well for work styles. Also, in case you missed it, in THIS post I have 10 Work Outfit Ideas from Target to provide affordable inspiration.
1. PONCHO – As soon as I saw this sweater poncho on Walmart’s website, I knew I had to have it. It’s easy to see why this is the top seller this week! It comes in two sizes S/M and L/XL and I am wearing S/M. It has great length and while I love it with leggings, but would look great with skinny jeans or styled as a dress if you are on the petite side.
2. FLEECE ZIP-UP – I originally shared this zip-up jacket last year and it’s such a great dupe for the Patagonia zip up fleece. They are almost identical. The inside is sherpa lined and so cozy, I am wearing size small.
4. SWEATSHIRT – This sweatshirt continues to be in the top 5 best seller’s list. It’s so cute and designed by Always Stylish Mama. I have a couple of graphic tees from her and they’re so fun and great quality. You can currently save 10% with my code ANNA10. I am wearing a medium.
7. SWEATER – I actually own this sweater in two colors, the other is a rust shade. It’s so soft, comfortable and versatile for styling. If you’re heading back into the office or the classroom, it also makes a great option for workwear. I highly recommend these leopard pants that are also a Target find.
9. PAPER BAG PANTS – These pants are so amazing and if you need a good pair of black pants, I highly recommend these if you haven’t grabbed them yet. The fabric is thick and super stretchy which makes them very comfortable to wear. They are very flattering and emphasize the smallest part of your waist. I am wearing size 2.
10. J.CREW JULIETTE SWEATER BLAZER – Second week in a row for this sweater blazer to be on the best seller’s list. It’s a great year round layering piece and so versatile in styling. In fact, in THIS post, I share outfit inspiration, sizing and the overall fit of the blazer.
Thank you so much for visiting Blushing Rose Style Blog.