Hi friends. I hope you’re having a great week. On the blog today I am rounding up the best sellers from last week all chosen by you. With the weather starting to change and people going back to work, I have been showing more Fall styles and workwear pieces. I’m excited to see you girls loving these leopard pants and this gorgeous olive green poncho.
1. SWEATSHIRT – This sweatshirt is so cute and designed by Always Stylish Mama. I have a couple of graphic tees from her and they’re so fun and great quality. You can currently save 10% with my code ANNA10. I am wearing a medium.
3. AB-SOLUTION JEANS – If you’re a long time follower of mine, you know how much I love the absolution brand from Wit & Wisdom. The ab-solution waistline technology in these jeans is so flattering and lifts in all the right places.
4. J.CREW JULIETTE SWEATER BLAZER – One of my all time favorite purchases from J.Crew is this sweater blazer. It’s a great year round layering piece and so versatile in styling. In fact, in THIS post, I share outfit inspiration, sizing and the overall fit of the blazer.
5. RAIN JACKET – Another one of my favorite purchases from J.Crew is this rain jacket. I am always so excited to share it when I see it go on sale because it’s usually excluded from promos. It has a hood and a cinched waist so you can control the fit, I’m wearing size small. Sizes are running out, but other colors are available.
6. SWEATER – I originally purchased this sweater in a rust orange color but since I’m drawn to neutrals, I knew I also wanted it in white. It’s so soft, comfortable and made for leggings. I’m wearing size xs
8. PLAID JOGGERS – Now that school is back in session and people are heading back into the office, I’ve gotten a lot of requests to show affordable workwear options. Not only are these pants at a great price point, they are incredibly comfortable as well. The plaid style makes them a great workwear option and can be styled many ways and looks great with a cozy sweater.