Hey friends. I hope you all had a great weekend. We had the most beautiful weather here in NY, and it looks like it’s going to continue. I am here rounding up the top 10 best sellers from last week. A lot of Target finds are on this list including my favorite white tee and this loop stitch sweater.
You can view previous best seller posts HERE and HERE.
1. TEE – Well girls, it looks like you agree with me on how great this tee is! I love the oversized fit, the rolled sleeves, square pocket and the overall texture of this tee. I am wearing size XS.
2. DRESS – It’s a third week in a row that this dress is on the Best Seller’s list. This dress looks dressy but it’s actually a pretty casual spring/summer dress. The midi length is great and it has pockets and fits tts, I am wearing xs. If you’re into color, it’s also available in red.
3. SWEATSHIRT– The ever so popular beach fleece from Aerie is back and available in all sizes! So comfortable and 30% off.
4. SWEATER TANK – How gorgeous is this sweater tank? I love the bobble detailing. It’s currently on sale and and extra 50% off with code SUMMER.
5. JOGGERS – These are the ultimate MVP of the Best Seller’s List. Week after week, these joggers keep up in the Top 10. I have had them for multiple seasons and also own them in green. They do run big, so I recommend sizing down.
6. SWEATER – This might be one of my favorite outfits from Target ever! This sweater is so pretty and would look great with a lace bralette underneath or a layering cami for a more professional setting. I am wearing size small.
7. SHORTS – These pull on style shorts from Target have been a Best Seller for weeks! They’re so comfortable and the length is great. They’re also currently on sale for $15.
8. TEE – I love the colorway and graphic of this oversized tee. I am wearing size small.
9. HAVAIANAS – It’s rare that you see these flip-flops go on sale! They are nearly 50% off and just $14. I’m glad you girls snagged a pair!
10. JOGGERS – These are my new joggers from Target and they are so buttery soft, I never want to take them off. I sized up to a medium for a looser fit.
Thank you so much for visiting Blushing Rose Style Blog!