Hi friends. I hope you all had a great weekend. Many of the Best Sellers this week are from Target. Target’s new arrivals have been so good like this gorgeous dress and this fun tie-dye sweatshirt.
You can view previous best seller posts HERE and HERE.
1. TEE – Second week in a row that this tee has appeared in the number 1 spot. I love the oversized fit, the rolled sleeves, square pocket and the overall texture of this tee. I am wearing size XS.
2. SWIMSUIT – Are you a one piece or bikini kind of girl? Depends on the cut and the suit for me but I love this one from Aerie. It’s so comfortable and I love the color. I am wearing size small in both the swimsuit and skirt and they’re both on sale. My hat can be found here.
3. TIE – DYE SWEATSHIRT – Tie-dye is all the rage right now, everyone is obsessed. When Target puts out a tie-dye piece it sells out so quickly, so I am happy to have found this sweatshirt! I am wearing size XS. If you want more of a relaxed fit, you may want to size up.
4. LINEN SCOOP TANK – I am wearing size xs in this linen blend tank. It’s perfect for this time of year, which it seems that you girls agree, since it’s sold out in most sizes.
5. DRESS – This dress is so beautiful and I love the neckline. While it looks dressy, it’s actually a pretty casual spring/summer dress and it’s also available in red. It’s midi length, has pockets and fits tts, I am wearing xs. My sandals are also from Target. I did size up!
6. SHORTS – I found these shorts through my Target Finds Facebook Group. A reader shared them and I knew I had to have them, and they have been on the Best Seller’s list ever since. They are linen blend, beautiful color and fit tts. I am wearing size small.
7. OVERALLS – Who remembers these overalls? They are back in stock and available in all sizes! I am wearing size small. They’re twill, have a loose & relaxed fit and I just love them.
8. JOGGERS – These are the ultimate MVP of the Best Seller’s List. Week after week, these joggers keep up in the Top 10. I have had them for multiple seasons and also own them in green. They do run big, so I recommend sizing down.
9. SWEATSHIRT – The fabric of this sweatshirt is insanely soft, you will not want to take it off! One thing I will say, I did size up to a medium for a slouchy, relaxed fit.
10. CARDIGAN – I have always been a cardigan and cami kind of girl – it is just so my style. I love this new cardigan from Target that I also purchased it in grey. I am wearing XS and it has relaxed and oversized fit. It’s really light which makes it a perfect layering piece for this time of year.
Thank you so much for visiting Blushing Rose Style Blog!