Last Week’s Best Sellers 10.21 – Top 10
Here is my weekly round up of the best sellers from last week. There were a lot of great items from Amazon.
You can view previous best seller posts HERE and HERE
1. Sweater – Another week of my sweater being on the Top Sellers list and I’m glad
you girls agree. It’s super soft, not itchy which is great, and best of all, it’s a Target find.
2. Mules – Third week in a row of these shoes being on the Top Sellers List! They’re my favorite
designer dupe mules.
3. Ring – One of my favorite costume jewelry pieces and under $15
4. Sweater – This sweater was part of last week’s Amazon Try-On and it did not
disappoint with its cozy, oversized fit.
5. Hairdryer – This is my absolute favorite hair tool! It absolutely lives up to all the reviews and hype.
It has cut down the time of drying my hair in half and I get a salon-like blow out. My assistant recently
got this tool as well and loves it.
6. Puffer Jacket – This lightweight yet warm Parka is from J.Crew. Fits TTS and has a drawstring waist
so you can style the fit the way you would want.
7. Sunglasses – I love these Gucci dupe sunglasses from Amazon. They’re under $13!
8. Boot – Great black bootie option. They’re very comfortable, love the block heel, but I would recommend sizing up by half a size.
9. Parka – An absolute favorite from J.Crew! I love this jacket year after year. It comes in nine different colors.
10. Sweater – Oversized, cozy fit sweater from Amazon! Such good finds in this post, right?
This is perfect for skinny jeans or leggings.
Thanks so much for visiting Blushing Rose Style Blog!