Hey friends. I can’t believe it’s the last day of August. School starts here next week and this week we will be preparing for going back. I am rounding up the best sellers of the month. Between The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale and new Target finds there were so many goodies that I’m happy to see you girls enjoyed.
1. ZELLA LEGGINGS – These leggings are the best outfit leggings and I’m glad you girls agree! They were a part of Nsale and I’m glad so many of you grabbed them. They are high-waisted, not see through and look great wash after wash.
3. LACE TRIM CAMI – This cami is such a great wardrobe staple for $21! It is amazing quality, not see through, washes well and has adjustable straps. It’s available in eight colorways, fits tts, I’m wearing size xs.
4. LEOPARD PANTS – These pants were a Target find and they’re so comfortable and a perfect option for workwear styles. They have a lot of stretch to them and I’m wearing size 2.
5. KUT FROM THE KLOTH JEANS – These jeans are the only pair I bought from NSALE. They are ankle length, have no distressing, they’re super comfortable and fit tts. Sizes are limited but, I highly recommend these as a dark denim option for your Fall wardrobe.
8. LACE TRIM CAMI – Another favorite cami of mine. I originally purchased this one during NSALE 3 years ago and it has lasted me. Such a great wardrobe staple, available in 5 colors and is on sale for under $25.
9. LEOPARD PJS – These pajamas were so popular last Summer so when they came back in stock I was so excited to share. This year, Target released a few new animal print PJS, the cami & shorts set, and the longer tortoise shell set that I absolutely love. They are all so soft, fit tts and I’m wearing small.
For the cooler months, this longer set is really cute as well.
Thank you so much for visiting Blushing Rose Style Blog.