Hey girl hey. Happy Monday. I always love seeing what you girls are loving so I’m rounding up the best sellers from the past week including your most loved items from Amazon.
Last Week’s Top 10 Best Sellers
1. ZELLA JACKET – Super cute quilted athletic style jacket. It has a great length, fits tts and also available in black.
2. GIORGIO ARMANI EYE TINT – I first tried this eye tint back in December when my girlfriend recommended it to me and I instantly became obsessed. It’s so easy to apply – use applicator or finger tips. No need for blending, doesn’t crease and lasts 12 hours. So good!
3. BELTED JOGGERS – The ultimate cozy loungewear. These joggers are fleece, high waisted and have a removable belt.
4. TARGET CAMI – Target has the best wardrobe basics. I love the gauze fabric of this cami, fits tts.
5. ABERCROMBIE JEANS – I will forever love my skinny jeans, hehe. I love the wash of these and minimal distressing. They’re high waisted, fit tts and are currently on sale.
6. SLIDE SANDALS – Great neutral and comfortable sandal, fits tts.
7. J.CREW JULIETTE SWEATER BLAZER – I wear this blazer year round making it one of my favorite wardrobe staples. You can currently grab it on sale – 33% Off (no code needed) For more outfit ideas and styling inspiration, check out THIS post.
8. ELEMIS PUMPING PILLOW FACIAL – I use the pillow facial 2×3 a week to give my skin an extra boost and plump before bed. Check out THIS post to see what other Elemis products I’m loving and save site wide with code ANNA20.
9. VITAMIX BUNDLE – I absolutely love my Vitamix and it’s currently on sale. $658 value now $399 – still a splurge, but I’ve had this exact model for over 10 years now. And we use it several times a week, so I would say totally worth it. If you had one on your wish list , don’t miss out! this is the model with all the presets, you can make hot soups, shaved iced, frozen yogurt, smoothies and shakes- and self clean preset. For additional savings, use code OFFER for $10 off.
10. GOLDEN GOOSE SNEAKERS – My GG sneaks are my most worn and probably my all time favorite sneakers. It is one of the most asked questions… are Golden Goose sneakers really worth it? In my opinion, yes but in THIS post I give more of my review and share other sneakers that I love.
Last Week’s Top Amazon Sellers
Thank you so much for visiting Blushing Rose Style blog.