Last Week’s Best Sellers 7.29 – Top 10
Hi girls, every week I like to share top 10 most popular pieces from the previous week. You can also see the top ten best sellers from from July in THIS post.
- Floral tunic – Amazon find and under $25. I have shared this top only a handful of times, and every time you girls sell out out. I know Amazon can be a hit or miss, but this one is actually a hit. It is shown as a dress, however in my opinion, it works better as a tunic. I wear it knotted with either skinny jeans or shorts. And it ships free with PRIME!
- Cardigan – A Target find that is great for layering. This cardigan is so good girls. I have had it for a while and I am thrilled it is finally available online. I am wearing XS.
- Tunic – This has been one of my favorite purchases from the Nordstrom Anniversary sale. It is so soft, perfectly oversized and super comfortable. This one is made for leggings! Available in 5 colors.
- Leopard dress – Super affordable and so flattering. I have to admit, at first I questioned myself whether this was too much leopard hehe but it is absolutely perfect. Wear it casually or dress up for date night night or happy hour.
- High Rise Mom Jeans – Everything on Abercrombie website is BOGO 50% off. Snag these while they’re on sale! I’m wearing size 26, which is what I always wear in AF jeans.
- Wrap – Another fantastic Target find. Can be worn as a scarf or as a shawl. You can see my last Target try-on in THIS post and more workwear outfit ideas in THIS post.
- Crewneck sweater T-shirt – Flattering with cute pocket detail. Great transition piece to wear now and into fall. Available in multiple color options.
- Tank Top – Girls, this tank is so good. Definitely a wardrobe staple. It is also available in blush pink. It is not sheer but I recommend wearing a nude bra with this one.
- Cami – Another Target find and for only $14. Great dupe for the sold out lace trim cami from the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale.
- Tank – Another great tank and it’s just around $8! It has crew neckline, ribbed texture and it’s more creamy in color (vs bright white). I am wearing size small.
And that’s the top 10. Which one is your favorite? Thanks so much for visiting Blushing Rose Style blog.