Happy Monday, friends! I hope you all had a great weekend. We are officially in summer and it feels so good. I am here rounding up the Top 10 Best Sellers from last week. There were so many great new arrivals from Target that made the list like these pull on style leopard shorts.
3. SHORTS – I was inspired to purchase these shorts because my friend Sarah has shown them before and since I love everything leopard, I knew I had to have them. They fit tts, the length is really good and I am wearing size small, Sarah is wearing size xl. You can see the rest of my try-on with Sarah in THIS post.
4. TANK – I’ve had this tank (in grey and white) for 3 years now. I love it so much, I also grabbed it in the new mauve color. It is such a great summer wardrobe staple and only $20! Size wise, I would recommend sizing down. I am wearing XS. Because of the oversized fit it’s almost impossible to wear it without a cami or lace trim bralette.
5. SWEATER – This is a perfect sweater for summer. I am wearing size small and it is also available in mint and brown. Because of the large loop stitching I would style it differently depending on where you are wearing it. For the office or a more corporate environment, I would layer a cami underneath. For more of a relaxed style a lace bralette would look great. My favorite bralette is by Free People and Aerie also has beautiful options as well.
7. DRESS – This beautiful ballerina dress is also a Target find. It is very fitted in the upper body, but flares out towards the bottom. It’s midi length and the fabric is pretty thick, too. What I love about this dress is that it can definitely be a wardrobe staple and be dressed up or casually styled. I am wearing an xs.
8. DRESS – Doesn’t this dress look like it’s from Anthropologie? It has pockets and if you’ve followed me for a while, you know how much I love that aspect in a dress! I really love the eyelet detailing on the sleeves. The fit is very relaxed and oversized. I am wearing a medium.
9. SHORTS – I think we’re all at the point where we are always searching for the best pair out there. These shorts are from Sofia Vergara’s denim line at Walmart are so great and I’m glad you girls agree. I love the light wash for summer and the minimal distressing. The denim is super stretchy which makes them very comfortable. I am wearing size 4. While they are mid-rise, they do sit pretty high up. My sweater tank is also a Walmart find and I love the color and higher neckline. I recommend sizing up in sandals. I also just ordered these new pink and rose gold sandals.
10. SHORTS – These shorts are so cute and the cut reminds me of a running short. The fabric is light weight and a linen blend. I pointed this out during my try-on but, while they’re aren’t see through, I would be mindful of the color of your underwear. Hope that makes sense, but I wanted to point that out again! I am wearing size small.
Thank you so much for visiting Blushing Rose Style Blog!