Hi Friends. Happy Sunday. Today is not only Father’s Day but also Reese’s birthday. Gosh, I cannot believe she is 10 already! It was such a fun and busy weekend for our family. And it’s also the first official weekend of the summer! Woot woot!
Speaking of summer, today I am partnering with Nordstrom to share 5 summer wardrobe staples. I have been shopping at Nordstrom for years and I truly appreciate excellent customer service, free shipping and free returns and the fact that Nordstrom caters to all budgets. It’s also a one stop shop whether you’re shopping for clothes, shoes, beauty or home.
I am sharing 5 summer wardrobe finds. Some of these pieces have been in my closet for years and still remain my (most worn) favorites.
- Free People Dani Swing Tank – I’ve had this tank (in grey and white) for 3 years now. I love it so much, I also grabbed it in the new mauve color. It is such a great summer wardrobe staple. Only $20 with free shipping and free returns. It looks great wash after wash. Size wise, I would recommend sizing down. I am wearing XS. Because of the oversized fit it’s almost impossible to wear it without a cami or lace trim bralette.
- Free People Adella Bralette – another favorite of mine. I own it in several colors. It fits TTS, for reference I wear size Small.
- Agolde Jeans – One of my favorite denim brands. They are a little bit pricey, but I have had these jeans for so long and they are great quality. I’m not one to spend a lot on denim, but I just love these so much. They are high-waisted, no distressing and cropped fit. They aren’t considered mom jeans, but do have a similar fit. Size tip: In my opinion, they do run small, so I did size up by one size. Heads up, these tend to sell out, and as of now they are almost fully in stock.
- Quay Jezebel Sunglasses – this is one of my favorite brands when it comes to sunnies. Love the style and how light they are. Sadly, this pair is almost sold out. But I highly recommend these!
- Schutz Lina Clear Strappy Sandals – I have been wanting these sandals for few years now. Last year they were so popular, they sold out before I was able to snag them. As soon as the new version was available at Nordstrom this season, I ordered immediately. Size wise, I recommend sizing up. And btw they are on sale 30% off this weekend.
I am so excited about these sandals! They have been on my wish- list for years now. This a new version with metallic pearls. I did size up by half size and they are really comfortable.
I told you I snagged the tank in the mauve color too! It is definitely one of those pieces you love and buy in every single color. And at $20 it is such a great find. BTW the Clare V. Alice tote is back in stock. I’ve had it since 2017 so it’s definitely good quality! However, it is a splurge item so I’ve rounded up a few other favorites.
Other Straw Bags I’m Loving
How pretty are these floral Birkenstocks?! I have to admit, I am someone who has never been into Birkenstocks, but when I saw these I knew I had to have them. They are so pretty for the summer and of course, extremely comfortable.
Other Sandals I am Loving
Thank you so much for visiting Blushing Rose Style Blog! And very special thank you to Nordstrom for partnering with me on this post. As always, all views and opinions are mine.