Happy Monday, friends. Hoping your coffee is strong today! I cannot believe we are in our second week of February already since last week flew by.
I am rounding up last week’s best sellers. I always enjoy seeing what you girls are loving. The most popular items were from Walmart and Target.
You can view previous best seller posts here and here.
1. MULES – These were such an awesome Walmart find! They are an amazing dupe for the Steve Madden snakeskin ones but for the fraction of the price. Fit is TTS.
2. JOGGERS – These joggers are from the Athletic Works brand at Walmart and I absolutely love them. They have cargo style side pockets and a very flattering, thicker waist band. I am wearing size small. My tank is also an awesome Walmart find!
3. AB-SOLUTION JEANS – It’s hard to believe that a pair of jeans could act as if they had built in Spanx! These jeans have a waistband with interior control and give you a flattering fit.
4. SLIP-ON SNEAKERS – These are an amazing look-a-like for the Steve Madden Gill slip-ons. They are almost identical!
5 . PUFF SLEEVE SWEATSHIRT – Puff sleeves are so trendy now and I am here for it! This fleece sweatshirt is so cozy and a nice balance between fancy – casual.
6. JEANS – These have become my favorite pair of jeans! They’re high waisted and I love the wash.
7. WHITE BLOUSE – I found this blouse during my last Target Try-On, and ended up purchasing it. It’s a really great top for $23. I am wearing size small.
8. SWEATER – One of my most recent purchases was this slouchy sweater. It’s just so comfortable and I love the drop shoulder fit. Since it is an oversized fit, I would recommend sizing down.
9. CARDIGAN – I love this cardigan! It is so soft and love the way it looks with jeans. I am wearing size medium.
10. PINK TROUSERS – The blush color is so pretty and I love the pleat detailing on the waistline. It’s a very flattering fit and is also a nice change up from the traditional black work pant.
Thank you so much for visiting Blushing Rose Style Blog!