Hey girl hey. I hope you had a wonderful weekend. Ours was low key and the kids are off today. I’m rounding up the best seller’s from last week. It’s always so fun to see what you girls are loving.
1. COZY FLEECE TUNIC – When I first shared this tunic, I told you girls that you would love it and I was right! The fabric is thick, soft and reminds me of the Lululemon one. I sized up to a medium. You can see more of my Target finds in THIS post.
2. SHERPA – Another cozy Target find! The length is made for leggings and it’s also available in black and I’m wearing xs.
3. EQUILIBRIA DROPS – Do you use CBD? I started using Equilibria’s daily drops about six months ago and it has helped me so much with my anxiety. They have a range of products from soft gels, topical treatments and daily drops. I take their daily drops in the evening before bed. They are an amazing company that truly cares about their customer and I’m happy to see that I can help you girls understand more about CBD and my journey. New customers can receive 20% off first month of subscription with code BLUSHINGROSESTYLE.
4. FACE OIL NO 9 – If you’re a long time reader of mine, you know how much I love Face Oil No9. I discovered the No9 oil almost three years ago and it has quickly become my holy grail product. It’s a blend of nine different oils (hence the name) – absorbs quickly into your skin, is non-greasy and doesn’t cause breakouts. Catch it on sale – 25% off with code 7YEARS.
5. STRIPE SWEATER – I’m a sucker for stripes so I instantly fell for this sweater. It’s so cozy and perfect for leggings – wearing size small. You can grab it 50% off with code LOVE.
6.NECKLACE – Second week in a row for these earrings to be on the best seller’s list! I grabbed the necklace and earrings to match during my last Nordstrom haul. I love the braided crystals. You can see more of my favorites from Nordstrom in THIS post.
7. SWEATSHIRT – Super cute and comfortable sweatshirt from Old Navy. Currently on sale and only $18. Wearing size small.
9. L’OREAL WONDER WATER – This is one of my favorite drugstore beauty finds! One of the gals from my FB recommended it last year and I have been hooked ever since. This magical potion leaves your hair shiny, silky smooth and healthier. For more drugstore beauty finds and readers top 1o recommendations check out THIS post.
10. DAILY PLANNERS – New year, new goals. Do you use a paper planner? I’m old school and still use one. These designer inspired planners are so cute and you girls seem to think so as well!
Thank you so much for visiting Blushing Rose Style Blog.