Holiday parties looks are so fun! One of my favorite times of the year. You get to dress up and dance the night away… totally not the case for me haha… My life is boring these days, but still every now and then I love the sparkles, sequins and patent leather stilettos, which is what holiday party looks are all about!
Here is the look I styled, which is appropriate for a workplace or Happy Hour right after. Everything I am wearing is totally affordable (and on clearence), but looks totally high end.
Also here the post Cyber Monday sales that are still going on
- Express up to $75 OFF use code 1912 HERE
- Abercrombie & Fitch 30% OFF (make sure to check out their sweaters!), or 50% OFF winter favorites use CODE 15811 HERE
- Nordstrom SALE
- LOFT $30 & under sweaters, as well as 50% OFF sale HERE
- Banana Republic 40% OFF HERE
- BaubleBar (the cutest jewelry) 25% OFF your purchase HERE
See more of my pics below for more fun holiday party looks. These are CLICKABLE, so tap on any picture and you’ll be redirected to the retailer’s website.
SHOP MY look here:
SHOP my accessories here:
More sweaters I love:
December 3, 2016 @ 5:11 pm
These are great looks!! I love it!
December 4, 2016 @ 7:27 pm
Such fabulous holiday read looks! I especially love that grey jacket!