Ultimate Mother’s Day Gift – The Garmin Vivomove HR
I am so excited to finally share all the features of my new Garmin VivomoveHR watch with you girls. Ever since you all saw me wearing it on my insta stories, my DM has been flooded with messages asking about it. To say I am obsessed with it, would be an understatement. First of all, it is absolutely gorgeous. I have the white silicone band and rose gold face, but there are so many other options available online (including different band styles). This is actually a hybrid watch. What it means is, it totally looks like a fashion watch but it has a hidden touchscreen display.
HEADS UP the watch is a part of the Mother’s Day Sale!!! From now until May 11th, save $50 on the Garmin VivomoveHR. Originally priced at $199.99 now $149.99. Perfect timing to make it a Mother’s Day gift. Or even better gift one to yourself. Promise you will love it.
SHOP THE GARMIN VIVOMOVEHR COLLECTION
We have been a Garmin -loyal family for years now. I ran all of my races, including the NYC Half Marathon in March with my trusted Garmin Forerunner35. So accurate, I have total confidence in the pace/ distance tracking. John has been using the Garmin Vivoactiv HR for the past few years, but he has been thinking about getting the Approach S20. My hubby is an avid golfer, this may actually be his Father’s Day gift hehe.
Garmin VivomoveHR Features
Here are some of my favorite features of the Garmin VivomoveHR.
- I love how beautiful the watch is. I know it’s not really a feature but… I didn’t love the traditional smartwatch look. I am obsessed with rose gold toned jewelry, so I fell in love with the design and color of this watch instantaneously.
- Track your steps girl! After runinng the half marathon at the end of March, I took some time off from running. Well, let’s be honest here I got a bit lazy. I love seeing how many steps I have taken. When I am being really inactive, it gives me some motivation, to stand up … maybe walk away from my desk for bit and move.
- I love getting notifications straight to the watch. Whether it’s calendar reminders, text messages, incoming calls and so much more.
- The watch also allows you to control music on your phone!! How cool is that?!
- All the health features. Now this is pretty incredible! Resting heart rate, sleep patterns and stress levels.
- Low maintenance watch. I love how long the battery lasts. I charge my watch every 4-5 days and it takes about an hour for it to fully charge.
Reese’s Watch – The Garmin Vivofit JR2
- tracking daily steps
- sleep patterns
- recommended daily 60 minutes of activity
- swim friendly
Reese always gets so excited when she meets her goals. The app allows you to take advantage of additional features like setting chores, and so much more. I actually have given this watch as birthday and holiday gift to some of my friends’ kids. Everyone loves it.
Thank you so much for visiting Blushing Rose Style. And very special thank you to Garmin and RewardStyle for sponsoring this post. As always, all views and opinions are mine.