The last Tuesday of the month and I’m here rounding up the top sellers of the year. Even though it’s been a tough one I am grateful for health, family and this little community here on the blog. I always enjoy reflecting and seeing what you girls loved through out the year.
Top 10 Best Sellers of 2020
1. KUT FROM THE KLOTH JEANS – One of the most popular items from NSALE this year was this pair of denim. They are high waisted, have no distressing and are ankle length. They fit tts, I’m wearing size 2.
2. LEOPARD PANTS – These are one of my favorite pants I have ever purchased from Target. Not only are they affordable but they are extremely comfortable and versatile with styling. They’re high waisted and have a lot of stretch to them, I’m wearing size 2. Here they are styled casually with a sweater but they look so good styled for workwear which you can see in THIS post.
3. ALWAYS PAN– The pan that everyone continues to keep buzzing about. After hearing so much about this pan I decided to try it and I love it! You can sauté, fry, boil, braise and steam – It’s a time saver and just so pretty. For a more in depth review and a quick weeknight dinner recipe check out THIS post. You can currently save with code BYE2020.
4. CHIFFON BLOUSE – This blouse is an absolute show stopper. The paisley print is so gorgeous and I love the neckline. Tie it at the waistline or wear it un-tucked – either way it looks great. I’m wearing size 4 – it’s currently on sale 40% off.
5. LIQUID EYE-SHADOW – Dare I say this eyeshadow was life changing? haha. I’ve never used liquid eye shadow before and it’s a total game changer. Just use the applicator to apply and it glides on smoothly – no blending needed. Best part? No creasing even 12 hours later! This shade is cold copper/shimmer.
6. BEAD HOOP EARRINGS – By far my most worn earring and I hope you girls are enjoying them as much as I do. They’re classic, lightweight and go with everything.
7. AB-SOLUTION JEANS – If you’ve been a long time reader of mine you know how much I rave about the jeans from Wit & Wisdom. They have the ab-solution technology in the waistband and it hugs in all the right places. Fit tts, I’m wearing size 2. You can grab both on sale – 40% off.
8. STRIPE TEE – There were so many questions for this stripe tee from NSALE and it sold out so fast! I’m so happy it’s back in stock. The length is great for layering and leggings.
LEGGINGS // CARDIGAN // SNEAKERS
9. JULIETTE SWEATER BLAZER – One of my all time ever favorite J.Crew purchases is this sweater blazer . The blazer has been around for years, but it wasn’t till 2019 that I finally decided to snag it. I honestly wear it way more than I thought I would. It’s such a great layering piece you can pretty much wear year round. Size wise, I feel it runs big so size down. I’m wearing xs. For outfit ideas with this blazer check out THIS post.
BLAZER // BODYSUIT // PANTS // MULES // BAG
10. EMBELLISHED HOODIE – Sometimes you just need a little bling, right? This hoodie from Express is so fun with the embellishment detailing on the shoulder. It’s also incredibly soft and washes well – just turn inside out. I’m wearing size small. You can grab it on sale while some sizes are still available.
Thank you so much for visiting Blushing Rose Style Blog. Wishing you a very happy new year!