Most love items of 2019
The list is here! LiketoKnow.it team has just released the list of most loved items of 2019! These are predicted to be at the top of holiday gifts/ wish lists. Here is my take, and you know me, I love finding “save” versions to the “splurge” alternatives. Let me know what’s at the top of your list!
- The season for off the shoulder tops may be ending, but this Superdown Abigail Top was among most loved items in 2019. I personally love the OTS tops. I was able to a find a more budget friendly alternative on sale (and it ships free with Amazon Prime) here.
- From the Men’s List – Bonobos Bommber jacket. If you’re shopping for your man, checkout this budget friendly alternative HERE.
- Denim jacket is a wardrobe staple! I absolutely love the Old Navy Distressed jacket! And it’s on sale.
- The UO thermal was so popular last year, it sold out in no time. I have to be honest, I used to stalk the website, waiting for it to come back in stock. I was able to snag it earlier this year. It is everything I was hoping for. Soft, cozy and oversized. It washes well too. Fit wise, it runs big! Make sure to size down. Target has a great option available in three colors for just $16 here.
- Tula makes the list! I have heard amazing things about this balm, but have not had a chance to try it yet. My assistant Michelle weighed in on this and she recommends a budget friendly alternative she found at Walmart! Physicians Formula de-puffer available HERE.
- I own the Lilyn tote and absolutely love it! Great size, quality and so many options available. You may want to check out this affordable option from Walmart here (2 totes for $20).
- Tularosa Swimwear is definitely and highly desirable brand. A bit pricey in my opinion. Great news is that most of the items are marked down. But I personally purchased the Amazon version and I am so happy with the fit, quality and price!
- I am far too removed from the baby gear but I have heard amazing things bout the Uppa Baby Vista. I have used the Baby Jogger City Select with both of my kids and absolutely loved it.
- I love the knotted headband. Free People has so many cute options, but I snagged this set (of 3) on Amazon for $13.
- My most worn necklace this year. The reviews are mediocre at best, which to be honest with you I am not sure why. It looks exactly like the online image. Really cute and great quality. More affordable options available on Etsy here.
- Good American leggings in leopard print. I was able to find slightly less pricey option (ships free with Prime) here.
- Obsessed with the Gigietta booties. I definitely recommend sizing up! Almost Identical pair available (same brand) HERE.
- I found the best dupe for the highly desired Golden Goose sneakers. This Amazon dupe is so good!!!
- Midi skirts are here to stay. You can read my post on how to style midi skirts here. Linking my favorites here.
- Abercrombie Mom Jeans. These are my absolute favorites! I wear them all the time. Another great alternative would be the American Eagle version available HERE on sale.
- I don’t really have and save options for this classic Adidas sneaker, however I found some more fun colors / prints on Amazon available HERE.
- I am dying for this stunning Anthropologie mirror. I found some similar options on Wayfair here.