Happy Monday, friends. I cannot believe we are in April already! One month closer to summer and continuous warm weather. I’m rounding up the top 10 most loved items from March.
1 JOGGERS – It’s no surprise that these are the best seller of the month. When they first came out last year they were such a hit so the fact that they’re back this doesn’t surprise me. They fit tts and I’m wearing size small. You can grab them on sale for $25.
2. BLOUSE – This Target find arrived just in time for Spring. It has a flowy fit, fits tts and I’m in size small.
3. HIGH RISE PANTS – When it starts getting warmer out, I say goodbye to my jeans and lean into joggers and linen pants. These high rise pants are so comfortable and the color is so pretty. I’m wearing size small.
4. TUNIC HOODIE – This hoodie might just be the softest hoodie I own (and I know that’s saying a lot). It’s perfectly oversized you won’t want to take it off.
5. SWEATSHIRT – So happy to see you loving this sweatshirt as much as I do. This Old Navy find is on sale today, and just $20. I’m wearing size small.
6. LOUNGE PANTS – You girls know I love my neutrals and this set is so cozy and soft. I’m wearing size small in all pieces.
8. JUMPSUIT – This jumpsuit is absolutely gorgeous. Because of the flowy fit I do recommend sizing down – I’m wearing xs. Layer with a lace bralette or it would also make a great swim coverup.
9. MARC FISHER SANDALS – I’m loving the quilted trend and these sandals are so chic.
10. DRESS – I’m so glad you girls are loving this dress as much as I do. It would make a great option for any spring event, party or wedding you might be attending. The fit is so flattering, I’m wearing xs. Grab it on sale while you can – 40% off! You can see more of my Express finds in THIS post.
Thank you so much for visiting Blushing Rose Style Blog.