Hi friends. Spring is officially here and I’m so happy about it including the new spring fashion finds. I’m rounding up the top 10 most loved items from last week all chosen by you girls
1 JOGGERS – The ever so popular Old Navy green joggers from last year are back in stock and in new colors. These are comfortable and so versatile! They make a great workwear pant. Grab them now on sale, 25% off. I just ordered the new version and can’t wait for them to arrive – I’m wearing small.
2. DRESS – This is such a cute Target find! I love the dropped waist and the length is great, I’m 5’7 for reference. Wearing size small.
3. BUTTON DOWN BLOUSE – This button down from Target is such a great wardrobe staple for the upcoming seasons. I love it styled with denim shorts, linen pants and it would look great as a swim coverup – I sized up to a medium. Grab it on sale for $15.
4. PANTS – These pants are also a new arrival from Target. They are so comfortable that they feel like fancy sweatpants. I’m wearing size small.
5. LINEN JOGGERS – My favorite linen joggers are back in stock and you girls jumped right on them! I’ve had them for almost 4 season now and they quality is so good. You can dress them up or wear casually. I size down to xs.
6. FP BRALETTE – This is my all time favorite bralette especially in the spring/summer months. It looks so pretty layered under tanks and dresses. Fits tts.
7. HOODIE – This hoodie finally arrived and I’m glad you girls are loving it as much as I am. It might just be the softest hoodie I own (and I know that’s saying a lot). It’s perfectly oversized you won’t want to take it off.
8. SANDALS – These sandals are back in stock! They’re my most worn pair and the quality is amazing, they will last for years to come. I size up by one size.
9. JUMPSUIT – This jumpsuit is absolutely gorgeous. Because of the flowy fit I do recommend sizing down – I’m wearing xs.
10. MAXI DRESS – This dress from Express is beautiful and would make a great option for any spring event, party or wedding you might be attending. The fit is so flattering, I’m wearing xs.
Thank you for visiting Blushing Rose Style Blog.