Last Week’s Best Sellers 9.23 – Top 10
Happy Monday ladies! Can you believe it’s the last day of September? This month flew by.
Here is my weekly round up of the best sellers from last week.
You can view previous best seller posts HERE and HERE
So many of you have purchased this coat already – last week’s top seller. This coat is such a great dupe for the J.Crew cocoon coat (see it here). Such a great value, and the coat is truly beautiful. Classic and timeless cut, this one is sure to stay in your closet for seasons to come. It fits TTS, but hurry considering the price point, I have feeling it will sell out fast.
2. Sherpa – There are so many good sherpas out now and this one for Amazon is so good. It comes in several color options. I am wearing size Small for reference. It is so soft, thick and warm. And it ships free with prime.
4. Cardigan – This cardigan is another Amazon find. I was super skeptical when I saw the images online (often amazon retailer use stolen images). But this cardi is a true gem. It is just as cozy and soft as it looks. Oversized fit, I am wearing size Small.
5. Pants – Second week on the best sellers list! Makes sense since they are so comfortable and great for Fall. I first shared these back in June, and they sold out so fast. I am so happy to see them back in stock. I am wearing size Small for reference.
6. Sweater Robe – A Target find that you will not want to change out of. One of my favorite Target finds to date. Wear it as a cardigan out and about, or wear it as a cozy robe. So soft, oversized – fall staple.
7. Poncho – Ponchos are the perfect layering piece for Fall. This one is currently 50% off and ships free with code OMG. This exact poncho was one of the top sellers last fall. I am so happy the retailer decided to bring it back. It is perfectly oversized, soft and affordable.
8. Sweater – Slouchy pullover sweater with a comfy high neck. Another great fall staple.
9. Dress – Such a great option for a Fall wedding and it’s 50% off. This dress was featured in my daily sale alerts and so many of you snagged it already. Great sale price and ships free. If you have any upcoming fall events, grab this dress before it’s gone.
10. Sweater – A Target find that can work as casual wear, paired with a moto jacket
or dress up for workwear. It is so soft, tunic length. It features a deep v-neck, so my recommendation would be to style it with layering cami or a lace bralette. The jacket is such a great faux leather option. Must have for fall. Super affordable at just $35, I am wearing size XS in both.
Thank you so much for visiting Blushing Rose Style!