Hey friends. Can you believe we’re half way into July already? So crazy how fast time is flying by! As always, I am here to round up the best sellers from last week. This dress and summer sweater continue to be on the list. They’re such great Target finds!
2. HOODIE – This hoodie is one of the new arrivals from Target. It’s super soft and I love the distressing detailing. While it has a cropped fit, it’s not too short and won’t show off your mid-section. I am wearing size small.
3. DRESS – This dress has been so popular with you girls and was on the best seller’s list last week as well. It’s so versatile with how you can style it. Size wise, I am wearing size xs – it does run big. Unfortunately, sizes are selling out fast.
5. SHORTS – Another new arrival from Target, these paperbag style shorts are so cute and on sale for $12! They have great length, fit tts and I am wearing size small. My cami and cardigan are also from Target and I love styling them all together for this beautiful neutral color palette.
6. SWEATER – The ever so popular summer sweater! I am wearing size small, fits tts. The loops of this sweater are quite large and I have mentioned that before to give a heads up on styling. I usually wear a nude strapless bra underneath but today I wanted to show that a lace bralette would work as well.
7. DRESS – This gorgeous dress has been so popular with you girls! It has definitely been on of my favorite Target finds. It fits tts and I am wearing xs. The top part has stretch and give to it and the straps are adjustable.
8. FP TANK – This tank is definitely one of my favorite pieces for summer and I’m happy to see you girls agree! Only $20 with free shipping and free returns. It looks great wash after wash. Size wise, I would recommend sizing down. I am wearing XS. Because of the oversized fit it’s almost impossible to wear it without a cami or lace trim bralette.
9. J.CREW SWEATER BLAZER – I own this blazer in two different colors, but the linen version was a best seller this week and is on MAJOR sale. Originally $148 / Now $50. It’s such a great piece and will last you for multiple seasons. I recently wrote a post on how to style a J.Crew Sweater Blazer in which you can read here.
Thank you so much for visiting Blushing Rose Style Blog!