Happy Monday, friends. I hope you all had a great weekend. We had absolutely gorgeous weather which is just getting me so excited for summer. I’m sharing the most loved items from last week all chosen by you.
1. BLOUSE – Third week in a row for this blouse to be on the best seller’s list. The puff sleeves and print is so pretty. I’m in size xs.
2. JUMPSUIT – This was such a great jumpsuit find from Target. The material is stretchy, breathable and so comfortable. I’m wearing size small.
3. JACKET – This jacket has been such a hit that it is sadly selling out. If it is available in your size, I highly recommend it – I’m wearing size xs.
4. WIDE LEG PANTS – These might just be my new favorite pants. I love the length, wide leg and fit. I’m in size 2.
5. FACE OIL. NO 9 – My holy grail face oil! If you’re a long time reader of mine, you know how much I love this face oil. It absorbs quickly, doesn’t clog pores and hydrates. Grab it on sale with code FAM25.
6. JOGGERS – Love these high waist joggers. They fit tts – wearing size small.
8. NIKE SNEAKERS – These sneakers are so cute with the subtle snakeskin detailing. They fit tts.
9. JUMPSUIT – I recently ordered some new athleisure styles and this jumpsuit is one of them. It’s so comfortable – I’m in size small. Since it’s cut pretty low I layered a FP lace trim bralette underneath. It would also look so cute layered with a long sleeve tee or cami. You can see more of my finds in THIS post.
10. SWEATER TANK – This super cute sweater tank fits tts and I’m in size small. I love the pattern texture and button detailing.
Thank you so much for visiting Blushing Rose Style Blog.