How is it May already? It’s one more month until Summer and I am so excited. I’m sharing the most loved items from April all chosen by you girls.
1. DRESS – This dress has been such a hit since the day I showed it. You girls know I love my neutrals, but this color is so fun and gorgeous. I’m wearing xs – fits tts. For more of my favorite Target dresses check out THIS post.
2. DRESS – Another well loved dress from Target. The color is so pretty for spring – I’m wearing size small.
3. DRESS – This dress feels so FP inspired but at such a great price point. I absolutely love the puff sleeves. I’m wearing xs.
4. JOGGERS – Old Navy’s best selling joggers are back this season! I love this color green and they’re so comfortable. Fit tts, I’m wearing size small.
5. REANNA SLIDE – These sandals are not only chic but super comfortable. Fit tts.
6. KIMONO – The pictures do not do this kimono justice. It is absolutely gorgeous in person. Style it with white denim or as a swim cover up. It’s currently on sale for $25, orig $78.
7. SANDALS – How pretty are these sandals? I sized up by half size.
8. LINEN JOGGERS – A spring/summer wardrobe staple for me is definitely these linen joggers. They are so comfortable and I’m wearing xs. Just a tip: When I wash mine I don’t put them in dryer – I lay them out flat to dry.
9. MAXI DRESS – I’m so glad you girls love this dress as much as I do. It’s perfect for any event or party. I’m wearing xs.
10. MAXI DRESS – I absolutely love this dress. I recently bought it with me on my weekend getaway and it packed so nicely – little to no wrinkles. It has adjustable straps and I’m wearing size small. It is available here and here.
Thank you so much for visiting Blushing Rose Style Blog.