Happy Monday, friends. I’m sharing the most loved items from last week all chosen by you. This week includes some gorgeous new dresses from Target and sandals that are back in stock.
1. DRESS – It’s been awhile since I’ve shared a Target haul but on my latest run I picked up 5 new dresses and this was one of them. You girls know I love my neutrals, but this color is so fun and gorgeous. I’m wearing xs – fits tts.
2. DRESS – I think what I love most about this dress is the length. It’s perfect! I am 5’7 for reference and I’m wearing small.
3. DRESS – Out of all the dresses I picked up from Target, this may just be my favorite. It feels very FP inspired. I love the puff sleeves and it has pockets. The material is also not thin and flimsy, feels like good quality. I’m in xs.
4. JOGGERS – Ever since these joggers came back for the season they have been on the best seller’s list. These are comfortable and so versatile! They make a great workwear pant. I’m wearing small and you can currently grab them 30% off with code HURRY.
5. TEE – I consider stripe tees to be a wardrobe basic. This one is super comfy and fits tts, wearing small.
6. JOGGERS – An oldie, but goodie these joggers are back in stock.They fit tts, wearing size small and size small in bodysuit.
8. LINEN PANTS – These pants are super comfortable and even though they are linen blend they don’t wrinkle as much as some other linen pants do. Wearing size small.
9. YETI TUMBLER – I absolutely love all my drink ware from Yeti and I use them all throughout the day. I love this tumbler for water and that it comes with a straw. You can save on Yeti at Backcountry with my code ANNA15. The code also works on my running tee and shorts.
Thank you so much for visiting Blushing Rose Stye Blog.