Happy Monday, friends. Can you believe we are already in the second week of March? That just means we’re closer to spring. I definitely have warmer weather on my mind and I can see you girls do to! I’m sharing the most loved items from last week which include super cute sandals and swimsuit coverups.
1. LINEN BLEND PANTS – Spring is in the air and these pants are so fun to style and a definite wardrobe staple. They’re super comfortable and even though they are linen blend they don’t wrinkle as much as some other linen pants do. Fit tts, I’m wearing size small.
2. SWIM COVER- UP – Super cute swim cover up from Amazon. Wearing size small.
4. BILLIE – I don’t have many monthly subscriptions, but Billie razor remains my constant. Not only is the subscription affordable (just $9 a month) but it’s so convenient! I’ve been a Billie subscriber for 18th months now and it saves me so much time with having to run out and grab a new razor from the drugstore. I also have been a long time fan of their shaving cream. It’s so moisturizing and gives me the best shave. They also offer new skincare/beauty products and I heard their lip balms are amazing. Have you tried?
5. SWIM COVERUP – Anyone else dreaming of a beach vacation? This swim coverup is so pretty.
6. KNOTTED TEE – Abercrombie has the softest tees and this one is currently on sale, just $15.
Thank you so much for visiting Blushing Rose Style Blog.