Hey friends. Happy November, I cannot believe we are here. Have you started your holiday shopping yet? We have some gift guides up if you need a little help. You can check out Gifts For Her and Gifts For Him, which include some funny/prank gifts as well. Today on the blog, I’m rounding up the best sellers from last week. I love seeing what you girls are loving.
1 SWEATER PONCHO – There is just something that is so cozy about a sweater poncho, right? Effortless yet put together and comfortable. I shared this outfit over the weekend in my Target Haul and you girls loved it! Styling it with faux leather leggings makes it so chic’. If you’re curious about faux leather leggings and which pair would suit you best, check out THIS post where I review the top 5 most popular on the market.
3. SWEATER – I’m so happy to see this lounges set in stock! One of my readers shared that it was back in stock and you girls jumped right on it! I am wearing size small in the sweater and I recommend sizing up in the joggers.
4. BEAD HOOP EARRINGS – If you followed me for a while, you will know how much I love these earrings. They’re lightweight, classic and go with everything. I’ve had mine for over a year now and the quality is so good! These along with other earrings are currently 50% off with code DRESSYISH.
5. SWEATER DRESS – I absolutely love sweater dresses for this time of year. This dress from Express is so good and I wore it for my family photo session this. It has great length, I love the soft texture and fits tts. I’m wearing size small.
7. SWEATER DRESS – This sweater dress has been such a hit since I first shared it in THIS post talking about fall wardrobe essentials. The fabric is soft and comfortable. This dress has great length and I love the balloon sleeve detailing. I’m wearing size small.
8. BOOTIES – The best selling bootie is back in stock! These are so comfortable. The pointed toe isn’t too narrow and their elastic sides make them easy to put on and take off. I sized up by half size.
I also purchased these boots with the embellishments around the ankle. I love them!
Thank you for visiting Blushing Rose Style Blog.