Hey friends! Happy Monday. I’m rounding up the most loved items from our first week in the new year including Amazon top 5 favorites.
Last Week’s Best Sellers
1 ZELLA LEGGINGS – The Zella live in high waist leggings are an all time favorite of mine. I consider them my outfit leggings because they’re thick and are made to last. They look great wash after wash. Grab them on sale through 1/17. I’m in size small.
2. FREE PEOPLE TUNIC – I love everything about this tee. The color is fun and the slouchy fit is so comfortable. I’m wearing xs.
3. AERIE OVERALLS – These overalls come back in stock every year and are always such a big hit. They fit tts, I’m in size small. Grab em on sale – now 60% off!
4. AERIE HENLEY – One of my favorite basics. This henley has great length and you can rock it with your favorite leggings. I’m in size small.
5. NIKE SNEAKS – I’m absolutely obsessed with these new training sneaks. I love the print and colorway. I sized up by half size.
6. PATAGONIA FLEECE – Patagonia is my go to for cold weather essentials. This fleece is not only so cozy but super warm. You can save on Patagonia and any full price item on Backcountry with code ANNA15 – I’m wearing size medium.
7. ZELLA JACKET – I’ve been wearing this jacket non stop. It’s the perfect transitional piece and great for layering. It’s currently on sale and I’m so glad to see you girls snagging it! I’m wearing size small.
8. SWEATY BETTY ZIP UP – The sweatshirt has cozy boucle fabric and available in white and black. I’m wearing size small.
9. TUNIC SWEATSHIRT – The olive color of this sweatshirt is gorgeous. I love the tunic length and the band makes the sweatshirt versatile in sizing.
10. KNIT WRAP – This wrap continues to be on the best seller’s list. It’s one of the best finds from Target.