Cozy New Arrivals- Feminine Finds
I know this is only the first week of January, but I am already so over the winter cold. Funny thing is, we’ve only had one snow fall this season. https://analystprep.com/ buy mercedes ambient lighting I am fully aware the worst (as in bitter cold and snow) are yet to come. But I just keep thinking about spring. Maybe because after Christmas is over, there is really not another holiday to look forward to? After summer is over, we look forward to Labor Day weekend, then Halloween, Thanksgiving and finally Christmas… but every year come January, I’m left with “what now” kind of feeling. Anyways, it is just me rambling about nothing.
I did come here to share with you girls some of my favorites from the new arrivals. I am so drawn to neutrals and blush tones, and these feminine finds are so good! This post contains affiliate links.
The image below is fully shoppable, just click on any item (you will see a pink frame around it), and you will be redirected to the retailer’s website for shopping details.
- I am loving these PJ Salavage pajama set here and here. I guess you can say I am over the holiday prints haha it’s time to retire my reindeer thermals till next season.
- Rebecca Minkoff Regan satchel is marked down 50% OFF and so is this blush real leather Madewell tote.
- These stud earrings are absolutely stunning. They are definitely a bit of a splurge. Great for everyday wear.
- The lace Free People bralette has been one of the most popular items i 2018, and it’s now available in 13 colors.
- Cozy blush winter accessories: beanie only $26 and scarf on sale 50% OFF.
- New athleisure footwear: New Balance sneakers on sale (use cod MYYEAR) and Blush Wedges.
- Cozy sweaters: love THIS one and THIS one.
Thank you so much for reading!