12 Must Have Beauty Products.
I am going to be straight up honest here, I am no beauty or skin care expert and I wear “full on” make up only on special occasions. However I am a self proclaimed beauty junkie. What do I mean by that? I am always on the hunt for the next best thing! I love buying & trying out new things. But I wanted to share with you my 12 must have beauty products that remain constant in my daily regimen.
* the image below is clickable. Just hover over any product, then click and you will be redirected to the retailer’s website*
- Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer – Lightweight coverage, beautiful natural finish. It doesn’t contain fragrance and doesn’t cause irritation or breakouts. This one has been my holly grail for years, and even though I have tried many tinted moisturizers, I always go back to this one.
- Smashbox Photofinish Hydrating Under Eye Primer – I am currently on my third tube and I am a believer. I layer this one on top of my eye cream. It creates a nice smooth base for the concealer.
- Lancome Cils Booster XL Super Enhancing Mascara Base – this one is almost like a conditioner for your eyelashes. It contains vitamin E. It nourishes your lashes, and in my humble opinion appears to make them thicker! Not only is it good for your lashes, but it also makes them appear longer and thicker and overall healthier. HEADS UP you can use it overnight as a nourishing / cleansing lash mask!!! It is also available HERE as a part of a MASCARA collection (on sale). I also just started using lash growth serum that has amazing reviews and has been recommended by many beauty bloggers. It is currently on sale BOGO (a year supply!).
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Duo Brow Powder– This is such a blendable powder! I use it to fill and shape my brows. Use in combination with the brush in number 5.
- Anastasia Beverly Hills 7B Duo Brush. The best brush hands down. The flat side of the brush remains stiff (yet flexible) after months and months of daily use.
- Tarte Double Duty Beauty Shape Tape – I have used many under eye concealers, and this has to be one of my favorites. It stays in place and doesn’t “run” even in humid weather. I apply this after the under eye primer and let it sit for 10-15 seconds before blending with a beauty blender. I set it with no 8.
- Kat Von D Tattoo Liner -This product is the newest addition to my 12 must have beauty products. But I am sold, hands down the best liquid liner. I love the ultra fine tip for precision.
- Laura Mercier Secret Brightening Powder – I use this after the Shape Tape not only to set the concealer but also for the powder’s brightening effect. I does not look cakey nor does it set in the fine lines.
- NARS The Multiple Stick in Copacabana– I have been using this product for years. The claim is, that it can be used as eye shadow, lipstick, etc. I have been using the stick in this particular shade as a highlighter. It is creamy and blendable, one of my favorites. I typically use my fingertips to blend it in.
- Charlotte Tilbury Filmstar Bonze & Blush Glow Set – I snagged this during the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale and to say I am obsessed would be an understatement. I’d say this duo would compliment any skin tone.
- Buxom Full On Lip Cream in Gin Fizz– I use this gloss as a top coat on any lipstick or lipgloss. It tingles a bit when applied (the claim is the plumping effect… I’d say that effect is minimal). The sheer milky color adds shine and really makes your pout stand out. Also looks absolutely stunning on bare lips. I always have at least 3 of these. I keep one in the car, one in my purse and one in my make up drawer… that’s how much I love it haha
- Benefit Cosmetics They’re Real Mascara – In my opinion finding that perfect mascara is so personal. There are plenty on the market that I love like the Buxom, Better Than Sex , etc. However I always return to this one. I love how it separates my lashes, and makes them appear longer.
Thank you so much for reading my 12 Beauty Must Haves! Please share some of your favorites, I’d love to give them a try.
*This post contains affiliated links, which means I can earn a small commission if you make any purchases using my links.
Thank you for supporting Blushing Rose Style blog.*