Top 10 Purchased Pieces – February Edition
Cannot believe March is already here. I wanted to share with you all top 10 most purchased pieces by Blushing Rose Style readers in February. I was quite surprised to see that these were all spring items. I guess we are all so over winter and ready for warmer temperatures.
- FP Adella Bralette – Top Selling item and for a good reason. It takes even plain white tanks / tees to a new level. It comes in several color options.
- Perfect Roll Tab Sleeve Tunic– it’s back in stock and on sale for only $27!
- Ribbed Scallop One Shoulder Once Piece Swimsuit – great news it has been restocked and it’s only $39 (looks just like the designer piece). Outstanding quality. I bought it for my trip to Florida and couldn’t be happier.
- High Waist Fray Hem Denim Shorts– this pair is under $50!
- Espadrilles Mules – I was so excited to find these! They are not only cute but also so affordable at only $25! Run small in my opinion. I wear size 8 or 8.5 and had to size up all the way to 9 in these.
- Stella Knit Jacket – it is selling out fast but it is still available in 2 color options!
- New Balance 696 Sneakers – These blush beauties sold out as soon as I posted them. So glad I was able to find them back in stock in all sizes.
- Long Linen Blend Cardigan – I own this cardi in 3 different colors. I can’t say enough good things about this one. Great lightweight layer you can wear Spring though Fall.
- Cozy Striped Tee– It has been restocked in 2 colors and all sizes! I have it in size Small
- Drape Front Faux Suede Jacket – Such a great option for Spring and its way more affordable than the popular moto jacket