September’s Top 10 Best Sellers
1 SHACKET – Ever since I’ve showed this shacket from Target, it has been on the best seller’s list. Some sizes are selling out, so if it’s still available in yours I would totally grab it. I’m in size small.
2. WRAP – This is such a cozy layering piece that’s also a Target kind. Perfect for chilly office spaces or working from home.
3. RATTAN LANTERNS – I love these lanterns! They come with a faux candle that flickers to imitate a flame.
4.WOOL COAT – This coat is apart of Walmart’s new fashion arrivals and it’s so good. I love the color and it fits tts. It sold out so quickly when I first showed it but I see that some sizes have been restocked.
5. CARDIGAN – Who doesn’t love a chunky grandpa cardigan? I grabbed this one from Walmart’s Free Assembly line which has become one of my favorite Walmart brands. Fits tts, I’m wearing size small.
6. JCREW JULIETTE SWEATER BLAZER – If you’re a long time reader of mine you know how much I love the Juliette blazer from J.Crew. It’s definitely my most worn piece that I wear year round. You can grab it on sale – 33% off with no code needed and for styling inspiration check out THIS blog post. I’m in xs.
7. SPANX JEANS – Spanx jeans might sound scary but these are so flattering! They are tight when you first put them on, but once they are on they hug you in all the right places. I’m in size small for reference and would suggest you keep to your true size that you would order in leggings.
8. QUILTED JACKET – Such a great transitional jacket find. Available in 7 colors and just under $22. I’m in size small.
9. TIERED SKIRT – How pretty is this skirt? I love the tiered silhouette and pull on style. Grab it sale, 40% off and under $60.
10. VINCE CAMUTO PUMPS – These shoes are so pretty and a great workwear option. They fit tts but if you are in between sizes, go up half size.
September’s Amazon Best Sellers
To stay more in the know of my Amazon finds be sure to follow my Amazon storefront where I update with the most recent finds and try on videos.