Happy June, girls. Can you believe we are here? It’s my last month in NY before we make the move down to South Carolina and time is flying! I’m sharing the most loved items from May all chosen by you.
1. BLOUSE – This Target blouse has been such a hit ever since I first showed it. The floral print and puff sleeves are so fun. Fits tts, I’m in size xs.
2. JUMPSUIT – There is just something about the ease of a jumpsuit. This Target find is so comfortable and fits tts – wearing size small.
3. WIDE LEG PANTS – These have become my favorite pair of pants for the season. The quality is great, they’re not see through and they’re so comfortable.
4. SWEATER TANK – I love the detailing of this sweater tank. Both tank and pants and are on sale today with code LETSGO. Fits tts, wearing xs.
6. MAXI DRESS – This dress is absolutely gorgeous. I love the color and length. I recently brought it on vacation with me and the fabric does not wrinkle easily which is so nice. I’m in size small but if you’re in between sizes, I recommend sizing down.
7. JUMPSUIT – I’m a sucker for stripes so I was naturally drawn to this jumspsuit. Fits tts and currently on sale for $25.
8. DUSTER – I first purchased this duster in brown and loved it so much that I got it in white. It has definitely become my most worn layering piece.
9. THE WAY HOME SHORTS – The internet’s most popular shorts! Everyone is talking about the Way Home Short from Free People. I have to say I really do love them. They’re high waisted which I love. I sized up by one size – I’m in medium. More sizes are available here.
10. LINEN JOGGERS – Hands down this is my favorite pair of linen joggers. I’ve had mine for 4 seasons now and the quality is so good. Just a heads up when washing them – don’t put them in the dryer or they will shrink. I’m wearing xs. For other joggers that I’m loving check out THIS post.
Thank you so much for visiting Blushing Rose Style Blog.