Happy Monday, girls. I hope you had a great weekend. I am back rounding up the most loved items from last week, all chosen by you girls.
You can view previous best seller posts HERE and HERE
1. SNEAKERS – The perfect neutral sneaker that goes with everything! So happy to see you girls enjoying them.
2. ELLA CARDIGAN – I wanted this ella sweater blazer from J.Crew for years and it always sells out so quickly! It’s thicker than the Juliette sweater blazer. Select colors are now on sale, wearing size xs.
3. JOGGERS – Second week in a row for these cozy joggers to be on the best seller’s list. Fit tts and I’m wearing size small. You can grab them on sale – just $22 with code HURRY.
4. SNEAKERS – Super cute and neutral sneaker find. Fit tts.
5. BEAD HOOP EARRINGS – By far my most worn earring! They’re amazing quality, lightweight and go with everything. Grab them now – currently 50% off.
7. JEANS – Kut From The Kloth is one of my favorite denim brands so when they go on sale they’re a huge hit! These are high-waisted, have no distressing and the dark wash is perfect for this time of year.
8. JOGGERS – Cozy fleece joggers for $35? Yes please! If this isn’t your color, they’re available in other colorways.
9. QUILTED JACKET – Quilted jackets are so popular right now and this is one from Target is a great alternative to some of the more expensive ones on the market right now. Fits tts, I’m wearing size small. The fabric is pretty thick so you can totally rock it right now. To see more of my Target finds check out THIS post.
10. SWEATER – This sweater continues to be a best seller. It’s from Amazon and the quality is so good. I first purchased it in black and loved it so much I ordered it in the cream color (and white is on it’s way, hehe) It’s so soft and a great alternative to the Free People one. In the black I’m wearing a medium, in cream wearing small. You can see more Amazon finds in THIS post.
Thank you so much for visiting Blushing Rose Style Blog.