Happy Monday, friends. I hope you had a great weekend. We got even more snow yesterday so now I feel like I will never complain about lack of snow again! I’m sharing the most loved items from last week all chosen by you.
1. SWEATER – Valentine’s Day is coming up and this is the perfect sweater for it. Ships free with prime. If you’re looking for Valentine’s Day gift ideas check out this guide for her and this guide for him.
2.SWEATSHIRT – This Target find remains in the top 5 of the best seller’s list. I’m wearing size medium.
3. SHERPA – Stay cozy in this sherpa! This also continues to be in the top 5. If pink isn’t your color, It’s also available in black and I’m wearing xs.
4. CAMI – This may be one of the most liked outfit pics I ever shared and one of the most popular cami finds. It’s such a great wardrobe staple and currently on sale for $16.
5. GRAPHIC TEE – Anyone else obsessed with graphic tees? H&M has a great selection and this one is just $18
6. LULULEMON HOODIE – Lululemon has been having great sales and this scuba hoodie in pink is a part of it. You can still grab it marked down.
7. EYE REVIVE MASK – I absolutely love this mask and use it 3x a week overnight or daytime under makeup. Super moisturizing and absorbs quickly. You can save 20% off with code ANNA20.
8. AB-SOLUTION JEANS – The best selling jeans are finally back in stock! If you’re new around here, I absolutely love these jeans. They’re high-waisted and have the ab-solution technology waistband which hugs in all the right places.
10. SWEATSHIRT – This sweatshirt is so comfortable and I love the blush color. You girls are selling it out but if it’s available in your size, I recommend grabbing it. Wearing size small.
Thank you so much for visiting Blushing Rose Style Blog.