Happy Monday, girls! It is a rainy day here in New York, but I am getting my to-do list done while staying warm and dry.
Here is my weekly round up of the best sellers from last week.
You can view previous best seller posts HERE and HERE
1. Sweater – This sweater is so gorgeous and it’s a Target find. It is currently on sale for under $20. I am wearing size XS.
2. Dress – This dress is a great wardrobe staple! It can be worn casually, dressed up or to the office. I am wearing size S.
3. Jeans – A great pair of high waisted jeans with little distressing. I am wearing size 26.
4. Pearl Hoop Earrings – A top selling earring for weeks! They are delicate, not heavy and will complement any of your holiday looks.
5. Sherpa Pea Coat – Long, teddy coat that fits oversized. It’s from Target and on sale for $30.
6. Leggings – These made my Top Sellers list for November! Zella is one of my favorite brands for leggings.
7. Bodysuit + Skirt – I love this whole outfit and it is definitely a showstopper! I recently wore it to a holiday party. I am wearing size S in both.
8. Tunic Sweater – One of my favorites, and it is back in stock! It runs big and I am wearing size XS.
9. Faux Leather Jacket – This BLANKNYC jacket is a stylish play on the usual structured leather jacket. It is available in two colors and is 40% off.
10. Rain jacket – This jacket is SO good and I’m glad you girls agree! It’s a Walmart find and probably one of my favorites ever from there. It has great length, a hood, deep pockets and a beautiful, soft color palette. You may also like this under $20 sherpa pullover.
Thank you for visiting Blushing Rose Style Blog!