Happy Monday, girls! It is a rainy day here in New York, but I am getting my to-do list done while staying warm and dry.
Here is my weekly round up of the best sellers from last week.
2. Dress – This dress is a great wardrobe staple! It can be worn casually, dressed up or to the office. I am wearing size S.
3. Jeans – A great pair of high waisted jeans with little distressing. I am wearing size 26.
4. Pearl Hoop Earrings – A top selling earring for weeks! They are delicate, not heavy and will complement any of your holiday looks.
5. Sherpa Pea Coat – Long, teddy coat that fits oversized. It’s from Target and on sale for $30.
6. Leggings – These made my Top Sellers list for November! Zella is one of my favorite brands for leggings.
8. Tunic Sweater – One of my favorites, and it is back in stock! It runs big and I am wearing size XS.
9. Faux Leather Jacket – This BLANKNYC jacket is a stylish play on the usual structured leather jacket. It is available in two colors and is 40% off.
10. Rain jacket – This jacket is SO good and I’m glad you girls agree! It’s a Walmart find and probably one of my favorites ever from there. It has great length, a hood, deep pockets and a beautiful, soft color palette. You may also like this under $20 sherpa pullover.
Thank you for visiting Blushing Rose Style Blog!