Happy Monday, friends. I cannot believe I’m saying that, haha. The weekend goes by too fast. I’m rounding up the best sellers and the most loved items from last week – including Amazon top 5 favorites.
Last Week’s Best Sellers
1 DRESS – This Walmart dress is absolutely gorgeous and I fell in love with the color palette. It has a high/low hemline and does have an oversized fit so you could size down. You could also style it with a belt for a more defined waistline.
2. UP FOR ANYTHING STRAPLESS BRA – This is probably my most worn bra! I love it because it’s lightweight, comfortable and stays in place. The champagne beige color works great with white tops, you can’t see it under even if the top is somewhat sheer. Also linking my favorite everyday Spanx bra and undies.
3. QUILTED BOOTS – These boots remain on the top sellers list and it’s easy to see why! They’re so cute and look designer for a fraction of the cost. Fit wise they run big, so you can size down.
4. FREE PEOPLE SWEATER – How gorgeous is this color for the season? Fits oversized – you can size down.
5. SWEATER – This sweater is all the cozy and fuzzy goodness. I also own it in green which is so gorgeous for the holiday season. Grab it 50% off – no code needed.
6. SLIPPERS – These slippers would make a great gift for any gal on your list. They’re comfy and so fun with the embellished element. Grab them on sale, now under $25.
7. FREE PEOPLE SWEATER – I love the chunky neckline on this sweater. It’s so cozy and the fabric is so soft. Grab it 40% off – wearing size small.
8. STACKING BRACELET – Victoria Emerson is one of my favorite retailers for jewelry especially their bracelets. This stacking set is actually all separate pieces but looks so good when worn together. This set is now on major sale – orig $38, now $19.
9. TOKIO BOOTS – These boots have been a best seller since I first showed them in October. They’re super comfortable and go with everything. I sized up by half size.
10. BACCARAT ROUGE 540 – My absolute favorite perfume. While it’s a splurge it would make a beautiful luxe gift. You can grab it on sale at Saks 5th Ave now through Wednesday. Get a $25-$700 gift card with code DEC21SF. For more luxe gift ideas check out THIS post.
Last Week’s Amazon Top 5 Best Sellers
Thanks so much for visiting Blushing Rose Style blog.