Bucket Bag for Fall.
Cooler temperatures officially arrived in New York and I am in the process of transitioning my wardrobe. Goodbye shorts and rompers, hello sweaters and boots. Just as I’m transitioning my clothes, I decided to finally get on the bucket bag trend. I have been thinking about getting one for the past few seasons. I have partnered with Zappos on this post to introduce you girls to the Lodis brand. If you are not familiar with Lodis, the brand has been known for quality leather goods for nearly half a century. But what’s truly amazing is that they incorporate traditional/ classic leather craftsmanship with current trends. You can say it was love at first sight for me with Jess Medium Drawstring bag, but you can check out more styles and color options HERE, but hurry everything seems to be selling out fast.
I was just thinking that the same way we transition our wardrobes with the seasons, we tend to transition the accessories too. In the summer I tend to grab my straw tote a lot more, and during holiday season clutches are my go to for festive gatherings. But in the fall, we can definitely spot the rise of the bucket bags, especially in the rich cognac color.
Bucket Bag for Fall – Jess Medium Drawstring
I love this bucket bag for so many reasons.
- Utility is the key! This bag is so practical. It’s quite roomy and fits all of my everyday essentials like wallet, keys, couple of lipsticks, pullups (don’t judge… second child problems) and few life saving snacks for the kids.
- You can wear it as a crossbody, shoulder or top handle bag.
- The color, design and most importantly quality are timeless. This bag is sure to last (and be utilized) for years to come.
- Leather and suede design has been introduced by high end designers few season back and I have been loving this combo ever since!
- Lastly and probably one of most important things this bag offers RFID protection
Bucket Bag for Fall- Other Options
The Jess Drawstring Bag I am wearing is in the beautiful saddle color. I chose it because it is a traditional fall tone, but also I was missing a handbag in that particular color. But if you already own something similar, you may want to see it in the beautiful army green color HERE, or bold oxblood HERE.
And if you are on the market for a larger size handbag, make sure to check out the Aja Tote or the gorgeous (yes I have my eyes on this one) Justina Flap Satchel.
Thank you so much for visiting the blog and supporting Blushing Rose Style. And Thank You to Zapoos for sponsoring this post.