Beauty gift sets are already on the shelves of major retailers and they are fabulous for so many reasons.
- They make a great gift. Whether your shopping for a family member, friend and /or a coworker, beauty gift sets are sure to put a smile on anyone’s face. You can surprise your friend with a bottle of perfume or the lip gloss you’ve been raving about. You can gift your mom or mother in law a skincare set, probably something she wouldn’t splurge on her own. Or gifting a colleague or a teacher with that wonderfully scented hand creme makes for a great gesture.
- Beauty gift sets are usually priced, and they cost less than individual components.
- If your significant other is clueless about what to get you, you can suggest a beauty gift set and therefore you will not be disappointed.
- Treat yourself. Since beauty gift sets are such a great value, therefore it is only smart to gift one to yourself.
- And finally, beauty gift sets usually contain that bonus items, hence they make for a great opportunity to introduce a new product to your beauty or skincare regimen.
In conclusion beauty gift sets are awesome! You may have seen my post about Creme De La Mer. It is luxurious and so is the price, but this time of the year you can score a set (like this one) that is be priced really well. If you have read my post about my acne struggles HERE, you know I am a self proclaimed beauty junkie. Therefore I am willing to spend extra on skin care. However great products do not have to cost a fortune. In addition to some luxurious beauty gift sets, I have linked some priced below $25 below.
All pictures are CLICKABLE. Just click on any picture and you will be redirected to the retailer’s website. And don’t miss my picks for favorite holiday jewels. (btw most pieces are way below $50).
And what goes well with beauty… how about some baubles. Here are my top picks from my favorite costume jewelry website. The pieces are high quality, trendy and super affordable. And what’s best is that BaubleBar is currently running a promo 25% OFF your purchase.
December 6, 2016 @ 12:11 pm
Love these! A great way to try things you otherwise wouldn’t.