I am so excited for this post! My all time favorite watch Garmin Vivomove Luxe is finally on sale! I hope you can sense my excitement while reading this. You know why? Because it almost never goes on sale. I’ve had my Vivomove Luxe for almost two years now and I can tell you during this time it’s been on sale maybe a handful of times. I know a lot of you have it on your wishlist, take advantage of the sale. You can save $90 off the Vivomove Luxe, which makes it a perfect time to grab this watch! Hint hint it will make an amazing Mother’s Day gift (or treat yourself kind of gift).
If you are one of my long time readers, you already know about this watch. I’ve had it for almost two years and I cannot imagine functioning without it. It is my daily companion to remind me to drink more water, signal me when my stress level is high (so I can take a moment to breathe & relax) and it also reminds me I spend way to much time being inactive. Is anyone else obsessed with tracking their daily steps? I was never that person, until I got this watch.
My Favorite Features
- Fitness – Track your steps and stairs climbed. It keeps me accountable!
- Period Tracking – When was the last time you had your period? I could never answer this before. I am obsessed with this feature. I enter when my period starts, and when it ends. Actually now that I have used this feature for so ling, the watch knows me. I will get a reminder ” Your period is about to start” the day before, and I have to say – it’s pretty accurate! The widget on the app offers educational info for every phase of the menstrual cycle (you can view these in the Connect app). You can can even log in your symptoms to better understand your cycle.
- Hydration – One of my favorite features. Set daily hydration goals. This is huge for me, as I am one of these people who hates / forgets to drink water.
- Messages – Because your watch syncs to your phone you’re able to preview incoming messages and other smart notifications. Along with that you can answer phone calls but you cannot talk through your watch. This just makes it easy to answer if your phone quickly if needed.
- HR – Constant HR tracking! This is huge for accuracy! Because you’re wearing the watch consistently on your wrist, it can precisely and more accurately sample your heart-rate. It will alert you if it gets too high or goes too low. This is helpful to monitor how hard you’re working when exercising.
Other Watches On Sale
Garmin has amazing selection of watches- whether you’re a fitness enthusiast or just love a good looking, yet functional watch.
VIVOMOVE LUXE // VENU SQ // LILY
FYI – when asked about my watch I always say. It is a fashion watch with smart watch features. If you are looking for more of a fitness smart watch (vs fashion watch), I definitely would recommend the Garmin Venu Sq. I cannot get over how light it is! It’s unreal. It has some of the same features I love from the Vivomove Luxe – monitors your body battery, blood oxygen levels, sleep monitoring, HR and so much more. And I love that you can customize the watch face.
Vivomove Luxe Or Venu Sq
- Both have very similar features when it comes to my favorites (hydration, menstrual cycle, steps, sleep monitoring, HR)
- Vivomove Luxe is more of a fashion watch with smart watch features, Venu Sq is definitely more sporty fitness watch
- Venu Sq has GPS , Vivomove Luxe uses your phones GPS
- Venu Sq definitely offers more comprehensive fitness activity tracking
- Price point
Thank you so much for visiting the Blushing Rose Style blog! And very special thanks to Garmin for partnering with me on this watch. As always, all views and opinions are mine.