Beach Waves Hair Tutorial – Tools and Products
This has been hands down the most requested blog post ever. Beach waves hairstyle is such a fun and effortless look. It is so easy to create with the right tools and products. Today, I am partnering with Walmart to share my trusted products that make creating this hairstyle a breeze. Many of us think of Walmart as a go to destination for groceries, household items, etc. But trust me girls, when it comes to shopping for your favorite beauty brands, Walmart has you covered. It is truly a one stop shop retailer, whatever you may need, the store has it! Best prices and free shipping on orders over $35. And if you have not had a chance to browse the fashion section, you may want to check out THIS and THIS post featuring darling spring styles at great prices, Summer Finds Under $30 in THIS post, and a Father’s Day Gift Guide (under $100) in THIS post.
Beach Waves Hair Tutorial – Tools
I have been raving about the Revlon Salon Hair Dryer and Volumizer for months now. So many of you have purchased it already. Salon-like blowout in under 10 minutes. It is worth every penny in my opinion. I use butterfly clips and dry my hair in sections.
I have recently started using the BaByliss Pro Nano titanium curling iron and I absolutely love it. I use either the 1″ or 1.5″ inch barrel. The smaller the barrel, the tighter the curls. If your hair is more than shoulder length, you may opt for the larger size.
Beach Waves Hair Tutorial – Products
Shampoo & Conditioner
I have been using the Olaplex hair system for just about a month and I am loving the results. My hair is shiny, smooth and easy to manage. It is a bit on the pricey side, but a little bit of product goes a long way.
Truth – I only wash my hair twice a week. I have been using Batiste dry shampoo for years now. It works great, and the price is just right.
Root Pump Mousse
Such a unique product, I use it at the roots and all the way through the mid length of my hair to add volume.
Hands down the best texturizing spray!
Beach Waves Hair Tutorial – Tips
You can watch the video tutorial saved HERE.
- Prep your damp hair with styling products like the root pump plus mousse.
- If you have fresh hair add dry shampoo to create texture.
- Use small 1 to 2″ inch sections of hair
- Brush through each section before curling.
- Run the curling iron all the through each section of hair to smooth out any frizz.
- Leave 2- 3 inched of hair out of the barrel of the curling iron. It all depends on the length of your hair and the style you’re going for.
- Curl (twist the curling iron) away from the face (on both sides of the part).
- Finish the look with texturizing spray
- Let you hair cool off completely before brushing.
Thank you so much for visiting Blushing Rose Style blog. And very special thank you to Walmart and RewardStyle for sponsoring this post. As always, all views and opinions are mine.